Sunday, May 3, 2015

Disney on Ice

I came across these pictures when finding the Disney on Ice ones. First, those are my favorite pj's of his and now they are almost too small! Also, he is a wild man. He is always standing on something, climbing or trying to ride Charlie. I think he is going to keep me on my toes. And if you are wondering, Quinn's pajamas never match. She helps put away her own laundry and she gets out her own pj's before bed so she just grabs two pieces and we go with it. 
 
Q loves putting on hair bows, bracelets and any kind of make up. I love how she already poses for pictures. 
Back in early March we went to see Disney on Ice. We love when Disney on Ice comes and now Leo loves it too. This time it was, Let's Celebrate, a combination of various holidays. It was actually pretty good and we loved eating popcorn (Quinn's favorite) and spending the day together as a family. 
 
 
 
Of course, Leo is stuffing his face with something. All that little chunky monkey does is eat! 
We had great seats and loved all the dancing and singing. 

Sunday afternoons are good, life is good 



No comments:

Post a Comment